2022 Energy Code Preview — What’s next?
The energy code can be complicated and confusing. This course will provide a concise explanation of why the energy code was created and why it’s relevant today. We will also explore where the energy code is going. This course will help to breakdown the energy code into digestible pieces and demystify confusing sections.
- Understand what the energy code is and why you should care
- Understand what the Building Energy Efficiency Standards are
- Learn how the energy code will be used in designing and constructing a building
- Understand how to find specific code sections
AIA/ICC CEUs (Continuing Education Units) available for this course.
- Date: January 20, 2022
- Instructor: Lauren Hotell, Franklin Energy, Amy Dryden, AEA
- Categories: 2019 Energy Code