Indoor Optimization – HVAC & Lighting Best Practices
Resource consumption of indoor cultivation environments is driven by operation of horticultural lighting and HVAC systems. Learn best practices for lighting and environmental controls in indoor grow operations. Understand how to compete and comply with upcoming code changes. Save energy by automating system controls to account for interactive effects.
Topical areas include:
- Best Practices for Advanced Controls & Automation in Cultivation: Indoor
- Understanding California Title 24, Part 6, Energy Code
- Indoor Lighting Controls & Automation Best Practices
- Indoor Environmental Controls Best Practices: Avoiding Microclimates for Plant Health
Target audience: Cultivators, Operations & Facility Staff, Design & Construction Partners, Property Owners, Utility & Government Representatives.
- Date: February 3, 2022
- Instructor: Gretchen Schimelpfenig, Resource Innovation Institute
- Categories: Cannabis, Agriculture
- Presentation: Slide Deck