2022 Energy Code: Multi-Family
Updates to the 2022 Energy Code for the Building Industry: This series of 5 courses provides an overview of the 2022 Title 24 Energy Code changes, with a focus on architects, builders and others in the construction industry. We’ll provide examples of implementation and highlight key strategies for a smooth plan review and acceptance process. Attend all five or focus on your industry sector.
2022 Energy Code: Single Family
2022 Energy Code: Alterations and Additions for Single Family
2022 Energy Code: Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs)
2022 Energy Code: Multi-Family (this course!)
2022 Energy Code: Non-Residential
- Understand the organizational changes to the 2022 Energy Code
- Identify Big Pictures Goals of the California Energy Commission and how those goals influence changes.
- Recognize key updates including building envelope, lighting, mechanical and DHW systems, renewable energy and storage and field verification.
- Be able to access resources for energy code questions.
- Date: April 6, 2023
- Instructor: Jennifer Rennick, In Balance Green Consulting; Grant Murphy, In Balance Green Consulting
- Categories: Title 24, Multifamily, Energy Code
- Presentation: Slide Deck