Top 10 Best Practices for Residential Compliance
We will go through the top 10 compliance areas that frequently snag a plan review or field inspection for residential energy code compliance under the 2019 Energy Code and discuss how to get it right the first time. This course is beneficial for developing a project, verifying a project as developer/builder, plan checker, or field inspector to ensure a complying and well-built building.
- Energy code compliance process
- Energy code requirements for non-residential tenant improvements and alterations –
- Minor alteration examples
- Energy code compliance documentation
- Resources and best practices
Audience: Building department staff, designers, contractors, energy consultants, builders, and other related fields.
Instructor: Amy Dryden and Maya Gantley
- Date: April 20, 2021
- Instructor: Amy Dryden; Maya Gantley
- Categories: 2019 Energy Code