Automation & Controls Best Practices For All Cultivation Environments
Learn how environmental control systems managing lighting, HVAC, and water processes are crucial for growers to achieve maximum yields in all cannabis production environments. Understand how automation of resource-consuming systems can drive competitive performance by improving efficiency and productivity to increase profits.
Topical areas include:
- Compete & Comply to Maximize Profit & Productivity
- Retrofitting Buildings and Systems for Cultivation
- Compliance with Title 24, Part 6 Energy Code
- Resilient CEA Facility Design: Energy Choice
- Energy Planning
- Demand Management for Cultivation Facilities
- Resource Benchmarking
- Key Performance Indicators for Cannabis
- Net Zero Carbon Cannabis
Audience: Cultivators, Operations & Facility Staff, Design & Construction Partners, Property Owners, Utility & Government Representatives.
- Date: October 14, 2021
- Instructor: Gretchen Schimelpfenig, Technical Director, Resource Innovation Institute
- Categories: Cannabis, Agriculture