Sungrown Efficiency – Optimizing the Energy Water Nexus
Resource consumption of outdoor cultivation environments is driven by water usage, which has its own impact on energy usage. Additionally, starting plants in protected environments has associated energy impacts. Learn best practices for lighting and environmental controls for hardy starts before bringing plants to the field. Understand how to maximize productivity while minimizing water and energy consumption.
Topical areas include:
- Best Practices for Hardy Starts
- Cannabis Water Benchmarks for California
- Resource Benchmarking for Water Efficiency and Productivity
Target audience: Cultivators, Operations & Facility Staff, Design & Construction Partners, Property Owners, Utility & Government Representatives.
- Date: April 7, 2022
- Instructors: Gretchen Schimelpfenig, Resource Innovation Institute
- Categories: Cannabis, Agriculture
- Presentation: Slide Deck