Electrification and the 2019 Energy Code
As the Energy Code continues to encourage all electric construction, builders and jurisdictions alike must pivot to understanding all electric design and how buildings are impacted by code. Join us in this electrification 101 course to learn about strategies to build all electric and how to comply with and enforce code.
Audience: Code officials, architects, designers, builders, contractors and other related fields.
- Understand all electric buildings under 2019 Title 24, Part 6 Energy Code
- Understand plan review and field inspection for all electric buildings
- Learn about common technologies for all electric design
- Learn how the new code helps to create a successful all-electric building
- Amy Dryden, Association for Energy Affordability
- Russell Bayba, Franklin Energy