2022 Energy Code Preview for Multifamily Projects
The 2022 Energy Code is effective January 1, 2023. This course will provide an overview of the changes from the 2019 Energy Code for the new multifamily section.
- Understand what the Energy Code is
- Understand the code update process
- Learn what changes are coming under the 2023 code cycle and how they will affect your work
- Learn how the code changes will affect multifamily building projects
Audience: code officials, architects, designers, builders, contractors, and other related fields.
- Date: March 15, 2022
- Instructor: Jennifer Rennick, In Balance Green Consulting; Amy Dryden, AEA; Jake Tisinger, Franklin Energy
- Categories: Title 24, Home Remodeling