Intro to Residential HVAC Design (ACCA) Part 2
This class is Part 2 of a two part series. Part 1 covered ACCA Manual J load calculations and Manual S equipment selection. This class will cover ACCA Manual D duct design. Target audience: HVAC contractors, HERS raters, energy consultants.
- Understand the importance of good airflow and duct design
- Understand how room by room airflows are determined
- Understand the importance of Friction Rate on duct sizing and airflow.
- Go through a simple example.
- Date: April 27, 2023
- Instructor: Russ King, Coded Energy
- Categories: HVAC
- Presentation: Slide Deck