Intro to Residential HVAC Design (ACCA) Part 1
This class is Part 1 or a two-part series. It will cover ACCA Manual J load calculations and Manual S equipment selection. Part 2 will cover Manual D duct design. Target audience: HVAC contractors, HERS raters, energy consultants.
- Learn about ACCA and their design manuals.
- Understand why we heat and cool homes
- Understand the importance of proper equipment sizing
- Understand the basic steps of residential HVAC design.
- Understand the important inputs for good load calculations.
- Understand the complexities of equipment selection.