Non-Residential Tenant Improvements and Alterations
This class covers the enforcement of the CA Energy Code requirements as they apply specifically to non-residential tenant improvements and alterations. Topics covered include:
- Energy code compliance process
- Energy code requirements for non-residential tenant improvements and alterations –
- Minor alteration examples
- Energy code compliance documentation
- Resources and best practices
Russell King, M.E. (Senior Director of Technical Services, CalCERTS, Inc.) is a licensed mechanical engineer with 25 years of experience in HVAC design, energy codes, energy ratings, building science, and training.