- This event has passed.
October 26 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Instructor: Russ King, Coded Energy
This course will cover one of the most powerful Energy Code compliance tools available: the online HERS Registries and the Project Status Report. These registries are specifically intended to keep track of all of the compliance documentation, CF1Rs, CF2Rs, and CF3Rs. This class is intended for building department personnel, permit technicians, plan checkers and field inspectors. Accessible with just a smartphone and internet service, the HERS Registries can tell you which forms are required for any given project and what the status of each form is.
· Understand the overall compliance process and how HERS registries fit into it
· Understand what projects need to be registered
· Understand how to read a Project Status Report (PSR)
· Understand how to demonstrate compliance without printing any forms
· Understand how to find a project in the registries
· Learn some best practices for using the registries