Stay Cool This Summer with Higher-Performing Air Conditioning: Local residents share their experiences with heat pumps for space heating and cooling
Attention Central Coast Residents!
- Are you one of 50% of Californians who will need to upgrade or replace a natural gas furnace or old air conditioning unit in the near future?
- Do you know the options available, including high-performing electric heat-pump units?
- Are you interested in hearing from real homeowners about their switch to all-electric heat pump appliances?
Heat pump space conditioning units are ultra-efficient appliances, widely adopted in Europe and Asia, that use electricity instead of natural gas to both heat and cool your home. Many homeowners in the U.S. are switching over to heat pumps as they offer safer operations, superior technology, and lower electric bills.
This 1-hour webinar will provide an overview of all-electric heat pump appliances and stories from real homeowners who have installed heat pumps. You’ll also learn about local incentives that greatly reduce the cost of heat pumps and get connected with contractors to complete your project.
The event will address four central questions, including:
- What are heat pumps and why should I get one?
- How much does a heat pump cost?
- How do I find a heat pump contractor?
- What do heat pump owners have to say about their new appliances?
Event in partnership with:
- Central Coast Community Energy
- Resilient Central Coast
Ready to make an upgrade? Learn more and connect with a 3C-REN Single Family Program Contractor HERE.
Want to try a DIY upgrade? Learn more and check out a 3C-REN toolkit or induction cooktop HERE.
If you are interested in learning more about heat pump appliances before the event, please visit https://www.switchison.org.
- Date: August 30, 2022
- Categories: For Residents
- Presentation: Slide Deck